Em Client not opening/Startig up

My email client is refusing to open, weather i run it as an administrator or just double click it, anybody have a solution.

What version of eMC are you running?

Before starting eMC check the Task Manager to determine if there is an instance of eMC already running. If so, ending the task should allow you to start eMC.

If you have a Mac, open Activity monitor and see if you can see it as a process currently running. If you can select it and end / close it.

If you cannot see it as a running process, then try rebooting as maybe just a glitch in the OS loading depending on if it’s happened before.

I have the same issue. And no, not another version running. How do Ige this thing going again? I have Windows 11.

I have the same issue. And no, not another version running. How do Ige this thing going again? I have Windows 11

As eM Client is not showing anywhere in your Win 11 task manager then try uninstalling and reinstalling it. When you uninstall it, “don’t delete the database when asked on the uninstall wizard”. Then download and reinstall the same or later version of eM Client via the release history page. I would also suggest to reboot after reinstalling.