Em Client has stopped working

At least once an hour I get the error message “Em Client has stopped working” and it requires restarting EMC - anything I was working on is gone. ANY IDEAS - I have posted this item before and never got a response.
Thanks in advance

Hi, can you make a screenshot of the error message you’re receiving? Is the application frozen or does it crash, showing you the details of the crash on restart?
What version of eM client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

I SENT THE REQUESTED SCREEN SHOTS 2 WEEKS AG0 AND HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU - THE PROBLEM HAPPENS AT LEAST ONCE PER HOUR AND OF COURSE HAPPENS AS I AM INVOLVED WITH A NEW MESSAGE/REPLY AND WHAT EVER I AM WORKING ON IS GONE - VERY ANNOYING. IF I THOUGHT PURCHASING THE “FULL” VERSION WOULD HELP I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO BUT DO NOT WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY AND HAVE THE SAME SITUATION - THE ONLY SOLUTION APPEARS TO BE TO SWITCH E MAIL CLIENTS.

Hi Jack, where did you send the screenshots, I have not received anything, can you please either post them here on the forum? Or use some file sharing service to post a link to these pictures?

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul:
Here is a link to screen shots of the error messaged that I receive when EMC “stops working”.

http://www.picturesbyjack.com/Email%20Client.htm

Let me know if this “sheds any light” on the problem - Your help is appreciated.

Jack

Hi, if you see this you should see a error window about the crash of the application, there should be a button that says “more information” upon clicking that button you should see a crash log, can you post the crash log here?

Thank you,
Paul.

There is never anything other than what I have sent you - I never see any other info/windows - just the2 that I have sent you. Is there some way to get additional information?

Hi, this dialog should be shown once application crashes.
If you click on the show error button, an error will be shown.

Thank you,
Paul.

Sorry for delay in responding - the above screen never appears - all that appears is what I have sent before.
I would switch to the “up-grade” if I felt that it would solve the problem - your opinion?
Jack

Hi, in that case can you please go to Task Manager once the issue occurs again and right click MailClient.exe and select Create Dump.

It should create a dump file on your computer, can you send me this file to [email protected] , also could you include a reference link to this forum topic?

Even though I appreciate your offer to switch to a Pro version, I don’t believe it would help at the moment, you can easily switch when the issue is resolved.

Thank you,
Paul.

Tried to send dump file from EMC but am told file size has been exceeded - now what?
I often time use https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ should I use that?

Jack

Hi again Jack, yes please use a file sharing service of your choice to send use the dump file.

Thank you,
Paul.