eM Client doesn't send emails

Hello,

we use Exchange 2007 and installe.
eM Client 6.0.20224.0 with imap. eM Client receives email but can not sent. The german report

Can you help us? Thanks you very much!

Hi, are you using Exchange with service packs? Is this a delegated account or are you the owner of the account?
Can you check your SMTP settings in Tools > Accounts > Your Exchange account > SMTP, to see if everything is setup properly?

Thank you,
Paul.

Dear Paul,

sorry for the delay, we had holiday yesterday.

The SMTP/Smarthost is diasabled at the server.
Our extern admin thinks that the mail shall be sent by Exchange.

Thanks for your help

Hi, yes of course sorry my mistake, no SMTP.

However still need an answer to the first question, are you the owner of the account or is this a delegated account, there might be an issue with your permissions. And are you using Exchange with any Service Packs installed?

Thank you,
Paul.

Dear Paul,

yes we are owner of the account no delegated account, no service pack - Exchange 2007 Version 08.01.0436.000.I think also it is a problem with the permission. But out extern admin thinks that the right are o.k.

He tried email sending by browser and our exchange and it works.

Thank a lot!
Best regards
Klaus

Hi again, unfortunately only Exchange 2007 with Service Pack 1 and later versions of Exchange are supported in eM Client.

This might after all be behind the whole issue.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Hello, 

We are having exact same issues as Stevens above. 
We have Exchange 2010, so it is not a version of Exchange issue. 

emClient doesn’t send emails. 

When sending through Outlook or OWA everything works fine. 

regards, 
Tomaz

Hi, what version of eM client are you using? What error messages are you receiving or any more information about the issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi,
We have just bought the licences about a week ago, so I assume it is the latest version. 
Under Help it says Version: 6.0.20154.0

This is the error message that the user receives.

But please note, that we can send some messages.
So the settings for the account are correct I assume…

Any help would be appreciated. 

Kind regards, 

Tomaz

Are you using any Proxy/firewall software on your computer or in your network?

Thank you,
Paul.

No we are not using any proxy/firewall.

These are remote users who are connected directly via VPN.

regards, 
Tomaz

Dear Paul,

we only use McAffee Antivirus.

Need eM-Client specific permission to send the email?

Thanks a lot.
Klaus

Dear Paul,

I have to correct my first statemen; our Exchange 2007 has installed Service pack 1 (updaterollulp 10). Sorry!

Kind regards

Klaus

Dear Paul,

we all need your help :_).

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Klaus

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on Exchange Web Services logging for your problematic exchange account?
Save the settings and restart the application, please right click some of your mail folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button, if that won’t help, try to send out an email and click on send and receive.

If the issue persists, go back to the Advanced settings window and click on Send logs, please send the logs to my email [email protected]

and please add a reference link to this forum topic…

Thank you,
Paul.

Dear Paul,

have you found the problem in our logs?

Thanks!

Kind regards
Klaus

Hi, I’m really sorry about my late reply, checking the received logs we’ve found out your account doesn’t have permission to send out emails, that’s probably the reason why you’re not able to do so.

We suggest consulting this issue with the local administrator, to resolve this issue, it is not an eM Client’s issue.

Also by looking into the logs we’ve found out that you’re using eM Client for softmaker, please note this version of our app has it’s own support team, that you should be redirecting your requests too…

Thank you for understanding, I hope you’ll be able to resolve the issue with your network administrator.
Paul.

Hi,
I wasn’t responding to this feed because we had em Support team already trying to resolve our issue 
Also in our case the logs were saying that the user doesn’t have permission on exchange, but that is NOT the case. I am the email administrator and can be sure that all is ok with permissions. Also Outlook and OWA have no problems sending the exact same emails with exact same credentials (same user) on the same client PC.
So I see no other option, but to declare this as an emClient issue.

Paul, if you need our logs I can send them to you. But please could you get in touch with your other team members and please try to find a solution as soon as possible.

This is a real problem for us, because once an email, that can’t be sent gets stuck in the outbox, all outgoing email is blocked.

Kind regards,
Tomaz

Hi, please send me the logs to [email protected], my answer was to Stevens and logs I’ve received from him, so it can not be applied to your case.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, 

I just sent the logs to the above email. 

regards, 
Tomaz