eM Client displays wrong senders

Hello Paul, any news? :slight_smile:

Hi again Davide, sorry for my belated reply, I have reported the issue to the developers and Iā€™m still waiting for a response.
Once I get more information about the issue or an information for a possible solution, Iā€™ll let you know.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Hello Paul,

Iā€™ve just received the following updates:

By any chance, do you think any of them could fix my problem?

In addition, Iā€™ve seen quite a few people having database corruption problems on this boardā€¦ I think it could be a problem similar to mine. Donā€™t you think?

Speak soon,
Davide

Hi Davide, please install the above mentioned updates as they do indeed contain a lot of useful fixes, however Iā€™m not completely sure if the wrong sender issue has been addressed yet, Iā€™ve forwarded all the necessary information to the developers, Iā€™m not sure if they were able to determine what might be causing it.

Iā€™m not completely sure what youā€™re referring toā€¦do you think your issue could be connected to a database corruption issue?
I donā€™t really believe this might be the issue but feel free to download this utility http://www.emclient.com/tools/dbrepairrebuildall.exeĀ , run the utility on your computer and wait until the tool goes through your database to check for corrupt structures.

Let me know if the issue reoccurs, hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Paul, Iā€™ve tried the updates but the problem still remains.

In the meantime Iā€™ve tried Outlook (too messy, too many options, quite buggy, poor/no integration with Google services) and then Thunderbird (seems too work but it lacks too many features out of the box)ā€¦
I have to give you credit for making a really beautiful/useful program: it would be difficult for me to find a decent enough alternative!
Hope you can find out what my problem is soon! :slight_smile:

Best
Davide

Hi Davide, can you please send me an email to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Done! :slight_smile:

Installed em client today and having the same issue (version 7.1.33101.0). The wrong sender appears in the Inbox list on some messages.