EM client crashes at startup.

Hello!
It all started with the fact that EM client requested reauthorization services on google. The window was empty, without the possibility of entering a username and password. I had to close the program. Restarting resulted in the appearance of the window on the inspection database, and then a message appears on the operating system that the program is closed.
Trying to reinstall (recovery) results in the inability of the post with the message “The file” MicrosoftExperimentallOFile “can not be installed because the file can not be found in cabinet file” Common.cab “.”
Remove and reinstall the program really did not want to, because a lot of the settings made.
EM client: 6.0.23421.0

If it helps, the full description of the error when the application starts
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 06/12/2015 20:42:20
Event ID: 1000
Category tasks: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N / A
Computer: xxxx
Description:
Faulting application name: MailClient.exe, version: 6.0.23421.0, time stamp: 0x56040e1d
Name the failed module: SspiCli.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16384, timestamp: 0x559f3af4
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Offset error: 0x0000d8a1
The ID of the failed process: 0x2720
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1304d42f8e576
Faulting application path: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ eM Client \ MailClient.exe
The path of the failed module: C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ SspiCli.dll
Scout report: 3ce7ed4c-7346-4663-85bc-42f746796ef6
The full name of the offending package:
Application code associated with the failed package:
Event Xml:

1000 EventID>
2 Level>
100 Task>
0x80000000000000 Keywords>

1698 EventRecordID>
Application Channel>
xxxx Computer>

System>

MailClient.exe Data>
6.0.23421.0 Data>
56040e1d Data>
SspiCli.dll Data>
10.0.10240.16384 Data>
559f3af4 Data>
c0000005 Data>
0000d8a1 Data>
2720 Data>
01d1304d42f8e576 Data>
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ eM Client \ MailClient.exe Data>
C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ SspiCli.dll Data>
3ce7ed4c-7346-4663-85bc-42f746796ef6 Data>

Data>

Data>
EventData>
Event>

Now it is not an error, just does not start. The log with the following error:
Source: .NET Runtime
Date: 07/12/2015 11:23:48
Event ID: 1026
Task Category: None
Description:
Appendix: MailClient.exe
Platform Version: v4.0.30319
Description. The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Stack:
in System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType (System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, Int32, IntPtr *, Int32, IntPtr *, Int32, System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ObjectHandleOnStack)
in System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal (System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, Int32, System.RuntimeTypeHandle [], System.RuntimeTypeHandle [])
in System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType (Int32, System.Type [], System.Type [])
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(System.Reflection.CustomAttributeRecord, System.Reflection.MetadataImport, System.Reflection.Assembly ByRef, System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, System.Reflection.MetadataToken, System.RuntimeType, Boolean, System.Object [], System.Collections.IList, System.RuntimeType ByRef, System. IRuntimeMethodInfo ByRef, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef)
in System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, Int32, Int32, System.RuntimeType, Boolean, System.Collections.IList, Boolean)
in System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.RuntimeType)
in System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type, Boolean)
in System.Attribute.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.Assembly, System.Type, Boolean)
in System.AppDomain.GetTargetFrameworkName ()

Event Xml:

1026 EventID>
2 Level>
0 Task>
0x80000000000000 Keywords>

2221 EventRecordID>
Application Channel>
HP777 Computer>

System>

Stack:
in System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType (System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, Int32, IntPtr *, Int32, IntPtr *, Int32, System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ObjectHandleOnStack)
in System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal (System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, Int32, System.RuntimeTypeHandle [], System.RuntimeTypeHandle [])
in System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType (Int32, System.Type [], System.Type [])
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(System.Reflection.CustomAttributeRecord, System.Reflection.MetadataImport, System.Reflection.Assembly ByRef, System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, System.Reflection.MetadataToken, System.RuntimeType, Boolean, System.Object [], System.Collections.IList, System.RuntimeType ByRef, System. IRuntimeMethodInfo ByRef, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef)
in System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.RuntimeModule, Int32, Int32, System.RuntimeType, Boolean, System.Collections.IList, Boolean)
in System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.RuntimeType)
in System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type, Boolean)
in System.Attribute.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.Assembly, System.Type, Boolean)
in System.AppDomain.GetTargetFrameworkName ()
Data>
EventData>
Event>

Dear colleagues, despite the fact that I only use the program for about a year, it is time for me to like much, in contrast to heavy of the Outlook and ambiguous Thunderbird. I thought I found the best at the moment e-mail client. And despite the fact that I use a free license (this is enough for me), I expected at least some support in the event of the situation described above.
Does anyone have any advice in this situation? I’m at a dead end.
Sorry for my english.

At the moment, at the start of the program receive two errors in the log:

Date: 8/12/2015 0:18:07
Description:

Date: 8/12/2015 0:18:07
Description:
Faulting application name: MailClient.exe, version: 6.0.23421.0, time stamp: 0x56040e1d
Name the failed module: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16384, timestamp: 0x559f3b2a
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Offset error: 0x000b3e28
The ID of the failed process: 0x21e0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d13134c4b76737
Faulting application path: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ eM Client \ MailClient.exe
The path of the failed module: C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ KERNELBASE.dll
Scout report: efac2b4f-b5bd-482e-bcb8-bdf0ed6551e5

Hi Sergey,
the first error is a problem with .NET, so please check which .NET Framework versions do you have installed (if you do not know how you may check microsoft forum here, for example > https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr…).

Regards,
Olivia

Olivia, thanks for reply!
I have Win 10 and .NET Framework version 4.6.00079

Hi Sergey,
I suggest trying to reinstall eM Client once before doing something about .NET framework as well,as the abnormal closing of the application could have caused an issue. You do not have to be afraid of losing your settings as those are saved in your database, not in the program itself. So please try uninstalling eM Client and downloading the installation file from our webpage and installing again.

Regards,
Olivia

Olivia, the removal was successful.
Installation too.
Before launching was conducted restoring databases, and then crash again.
The error is as follows:
Date: 08/12/2015 16:50:18
Description:
Exception Details: exception code c0000005, address exceptions 7435D8A1

Olivia restart solved the problem!
Once again recovery of the database, and then it worked.
Thank you very much for your help!
Still tormented by the question - what was it?

Hi Sergey,
I’m glad the problem is solved, but seeing as we didnt get far with the troubleshooting, I can’t say what exactly was it.
Probably something got saved incorrectly during the previous closing of the application and it got stuck in the Operation system.
It’s always good to restart your OS next time first, if you encounter any problem with Windows, as resetting a computer wipes away the current state of the software, including any problems that have developed, and allows it to start over from square one.

Best regards,
Olivia

Since yesterday my beloved Em Client program comes with a popup for password but then  after filling this in nothing happens any more. I tried a dbase repair, that shows a pop up but then vanishes. Also reinstalling with setup.msi didn’t help.
I have a Mailclient.DMP file which I could mail to you if that is helpfull.

Best regards, Johan

Hi Johan,
please send the file to [email protected] and copy the description of your problem into the body of the message, please.

Regards,
Olivia

Olivia, I must say that a few days after I reinstalled eM Client, there is the same error.
Now reinstalling the application does not help :frowning:

Hi Sergey,
does restarting the computer help? Please try that first.
If it happens even after restart, can you copy the crash error for me again so I can check if it’s the same issue as last time?

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,
Now I restart the computer and reinstalled eM Client.
When I run it crash again.
In the log appear 2 Errors:

Date: 12/18/2015 8:43:24
Description:
Exception Details: exception code c0000005, address exceptions 7453D8A1

and the next one:
Date: 12/18/2015 8:43:24
Description:
Name the failed module: SspiCli.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16384, timestamp: 0x559f3af4
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Offset error: 0x0000d8a1
The ID of the failed process: 0x2448
Faulting application start time: 0x01d13956ec81c0f6
The path of the failed module: C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ SspiCli.dll
Scout report: 4586ea12-ca89-4690-84c6-a6d36d84f48a
The full name of the offending package:
Application code associated with the failed package:

Olivia,
I downloaded from the site of a new distribution.
After the second restart the program will start.
But I, unfortunately, am not sure that this is a long time.