eM Client constantly requests identification.

After installation constantly requests identification. After input of the password of Google, eM Client again suggests it to enter. I ask for help in a solution.

Hello Oleg,
do you have a 2-step verification set up? Maybe try making an app password for eM Client so Google knows that it is authorized to access your mail.
What version of eM Client are you currently running?

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Olivia! Thank you fo  your answer. I have disabled 2-step verification and version of eM client 6.0.24432.0. 
I have also installed the program on other computer (everything works well). Is it possible within the free license to have  installed eM-client on  both devices? During new installation a still have those  problems…

“try making an app password for eM Client” - I couldn’t find the present possibility in Google settings. Сan you prompt me?  

Olivia, thanks a lot -   I have enable 2-step verification and pass identification. Everything works…

Hello Oleg,
I’m glad the verification issue is solved, however, I have to warn you that we have a one license per device policy, so you might be experiencing errors about validity of your license if you have it active on more devices.

Regards,
Olivia