eM Client and ICS server calendar?

Does eM Client support remote ICS calendars, like Thunderbird does? If not, is it planned for near future release?

We only support one time import of remote ICS calendars, but not automatic updates or two way synchronization. The feature is not planned in short term, but feel free place it as an idea in this forum, so others can vote for it.

Hi Filip,

Yes, please consider this as Outlook 2007 and up, as well as Mozilla’s Lightning and Sunbird apps support this. I am looking for an Outlook replacement and have been using Thunderbird/Lightning with ics files on Apache webdav for about 3 years now but, I am unhappy with the performance and printing issues since version 3 of Thunderbird. Em could DEFINITELY be an Outlook killer! Em client looks great, is fast and has some excellent features, plus it is easy to administer. Although, without the ability to sync our ics calendars, we cannot fully utilize it at this time. How about syncing mobile devices as well?

Thanks!

Keith Howard
IT Administrator
Medina County Commissioners
Medina, OH

Sorry, replied to the original poster.
this was intended for Filip.

Hi Filip,

Yes, please consider this as Outlook 2007 and up, as well as Mozilla’s Lightning and Sunbird apps support this. I am looking for an Outlook replacement and have been using Thunderbird/Lightning with ics files on Apache webdav for about 3 years now but, I am unhappy with the performance and printing issues since version 3 of Thunderbird. Em could DEFINITELY be an Outlook killer! Em client looks great, is fast and has some excellent features, plus it is easy to administer. Although, without the ability to sync our ics calendars, we cannot fully utilize it at this time. How about syncing mobile devices as well?

Thanks!

Keith Howard
IT Administrator
Medina County Commissioners
Medina, OH