eM Client 6 BETA released

It is great to be able to turn off quoting the original message text, but can we please have a button to quote it on the odd occasion that we do want it?

Dear Support-Team,

I’m delighted by the fact that you are working on the Microsoft Exchange Support, and for the moment I can tell it works fine. I’m using an HP Laptop with Windows 8.1 and currently the em Client Beta v6.0.19106.

I’m using the full functionality of Outlook.com (approx. 6.000 emails, calender and contacts). The full sync did work fine so far.

first bug that I found, when I send an email there is the wrong receiver of the E-Mail, it is always me in the list view. (only at the webinterface, em Client Shows the correct Person)

Kind Regards, Wolfgang

How to add addresses to the whitelist? I just find the option to block every thing except accounts listed in the whitelist?

When you open a mail that has external links you now get a two promps, the old “Download pictures” and the new “always download pictures from this sender”. If you select the second option then it is added to the whitelist.

Regards.

Confirmed on Windows 8 - Quad core.

Believe me, I can appreciate having paid for something that may not work however can you provide more details so “we the people” can help confirm for you? I have been using IMAP with emClient for a very long time and am even considering using it against Outlook at work because of the vast advancements it has.

If you can provide some sort of detail we may be able to assist you in getting it resolved.

Confirmed…

1. Tools > Rules
  2. New Rule > Set category for message…
  3. Set categories > Click “None” > Window is *not* resizable so the long category ends up with an elipse. “…”
    3a. Click Manage > Rule window *is* resizable and automatically even. :wink:

Confirmed first part… I too am unable to setup under the “Auto” and my password is in fact correct as well.
Confirmed : Under “Demo” we are unable to setup anything for mail other than IMAP and POP.

Can you provide more detail. I was able to send from GMAIL to OULOOK.COM with no issue in receiver or sender.

What happened to the customizable tool/menu bar at the top? Did it get postponed?

Categories screen shot to go with comment above…

This post is related to my first post regarding the wrong sender Information. I hope that Image helps:

Regression
Client does not shut down correctly.
Process still running, icon remains in sys tray.
Needs to be ended from task manager, this causes usual db check.

Also another gui issue
When closing from ‘X’ (top right) the ‘tool tip’ (close) remains on screen for 1 - 3 secs.

Please allow us to move the menu up to the wasted space in the title bar.

Hi, new version looks very good, Exchange support work fine for me.
Just one issue:

Colums in lists does not remember widths! I want the Subject to be wider, for example. Is there a way to set this permanently?

No problems so far. New features I would like to see include the following:

• Edit old email
  • Search calendar
  • Print a selected range of dates with calendar details

I am confused about what you mean as I am referring to events in the calendar, not messages.

Beta 6 works perfect on my Windows 8 machine. No problems so far.

I second third and fourth this comment!

Same for me