eM Client 6.0.24928.0 pushes down scroll bar, doesn't show new e-mail at top unless I move scroll bar back up!

I am using Windows 10 Home latest update, POP3, and with eM Client Update 6.0.24928.0, new incoming e-mail no longer shows up in reverse chronological order at top of screen.  The inbasket count is right, and the scroll bar moves down the appropriate number of rows instead.  I must manually drag the scroll bar up to the top in order to see my new e-mail.  If I just glance at the main display, it doesn’t look like I have any new e-mail until I notice that the scroll bar has moved down from the top.  This is new after the latest eM Client update and I don’t like this new wrinkle much.  Not a show-stopper but just kind of aggravating.  Is there a setting I can change to fix this?

Hey Jim,

What version of Internet Explorer do you have?

-Dave

My default browser is Firefox.  I just now updated it from 44 to 45.0.   When I launch Internet Explorer, Edge starts.  If I start Internet Explorer through the “Search” option in Windows 10, I see it is Version 11.162.10586.0 and Update Versions 11.0.29 (KB3139929).  I haven’t time at the moment to see if updating Firefox to 45.0 made any difference in the way eM Client handles my incoming e-mail but I’ll check later and post if it does.  Thanks for replying, Dave!

Hi Jim,

I was asking because V6 uses IE for many of its core processes and in some rare cases we’ve seen errors like yours, though our success rate in replicating them has been low.

However if you are interested, you can try out the V7 Beta, which is available for download here: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v7.0.248… which should fix the problem completely as it doesn’t use IE anymore.

-Dave