eM Client 3.5 BETA is here!

Very anxious waiting for it…

Please repost your IWDC posts here, we are not able to answer these questions on IW forum.

About colors: for eM Client 3.5 beta 2 we’ve added option to disable transparency and/or color gradients for calendar items (events). This should resolve the issue. We’ve also fixed a bug with wrong color of category when event is not in currently selected calendar. We’ll post here link for beta 2 till end of this week hopefully.

OK thanks, thats a very fast and nice solution!

I’ve reopened the most topics here with “IWDC” mark for the subject.

“Remember Box Layout on the left hand side” option is not working as expected. It only saved the layout after couple of times of exit and restarting. Once I got it saved, it working. But I have to change the layout, exit, restart few times for the settings to stay.

And I want to add, eM Client has being my default e-mail client. But after upgrade to the beta, the first time program launch it ask me the question again whether or not to set eM Client as the default e-mail program.

I cannot start eM after I closed it. I have to manually end the “MailClient.exe” process in task manager every time.

• 64 bit windows 7

It also doesn’t save my state of visible folder. For example I have choose to show the e-mail and calender. And by the calender I have chosen to minimize the local folder. But eM Client can’t save that state.

thanks for this release. aliases is a big thing!

i am finally able to use this excellent piece of software

Please run the tool available from http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstack… after the freeze (before you need to manually end the process) happens. It should generate a log file (starting with “eM Client Stack” in your Documents folder) that will help us analyze the problem in more detail. Please send this file to us ([email protected] with reference to your problem). Thanks.

What version do you use? I tested it and it remembers.

Thanks for your reply, I will send in the log file once I done it.

The beta… I wouldn’t post here if it not the beta. It randoms… Sometimes it does, sometime it doesn’t

Find another bug. Keep eM minimized and shut down the PC by pressing the power button will cause eM to hang. I’ve try to send the report, but because the PC was during a shutting down phase, I have no idea if the error report made it or not.

Will we see eM Client 3.5 beta 2 until the end of this week?
Oups, comment about beta 2 is gone now…

What email address did you send the report from?

Same address as the e-mail I use at the forum.

Thanks for the logs.

We do not have access to the forum email addresses. Nevertheless, the crash emails are collected and categorized in our system. It is very probable that the bug was already fixed since we don’t see it in the unresolved issues.

This box layout should hopefully be fixed in the next beta version.

It is finally released:
Download link: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v3.5.115…