Eine Kalednerdatei ics mit Passwort Schutz importieren

Hallo zusammen,
ich versuche eine .ics Kalender-Datei in den Kalender einzubinden. Der Zugriff ist aber durch ein Passwort geschütz, wo muß ich das Passwort eintragen um den Kalender in emclient zu importieren ?

OK , habs unter ->  Extras -> Neues Konto -> Kalender gefunden … aber dort kan man NUR .caldav eintragen … meine Daten liegen aber alle als .ics auf dem Server :frowning:

Hello, unfortunately I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, please note that the community support page is only available for English support. Can you please specify the issue in English to help me understand?

I understand you’re having issues with an ICS file or an invitation to a calendar event? What calendar service are you using with eM Client? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

If you’re seeing any errors thrown by the application, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

Hello, I made a dedicated server on which I’ve placed in my CALDAV my calendar in .ics habe.Ich times and photos here

home.arcor.de/sk-babys/caldav/

stored.

I have the version 6.0.23181.0

I can access and work with the Windows PC and sunnbird, with the iPhone and the iPad without any problems on the files.

greeting
Andreas

Hallo, ich habe einen eigenen Server auf dem ich per CALDAV meine Kalender in .ics abgelegt habe.Ich hab mal fotos gemacht und hier

home.arcor.de/sk-babys/caldav/

abgelegt.

Ich habe die Version 6.0.23181.0

Ich kann mit dem Windows PC und sunnbird , mit dem Iphone und dem Ipad ohne Probleme auf die Datein zugreifen und bearbeiten.

Gruß
Andreas