E-mail categories label

I think the categories label needs more improvements for the next version, especially for the e-mail. There isn’t nothing about it at the reading pane and no highlight at the e-mail message, only a small box that shows de categories and you can change it too.

Hello Marcelo,
in the upcoming version 7 it will be possible to, for example, use the category color to be the text color of the email in the message list.
I am not sure from your post what other improvements you’d like to see to the way we treat categories. Can you elaborate?

Regards,
Olivia

This is also good, or a category label/marking at the reading panel, something to call attention, and the e-mail window needs something better, like the MS Outlook (there is a long label at the top of the message view).

And taking advantage of this contact, I think the text format needs some improvements too, like the text background color (a yellow marker), this is a very important stuff.

Regards,
Marcelo

Hello Marcelo,
changing backgroud color/highlight is also a new addition in version 7 :slight_smile:

Regards,
Olivia

Great! When comes the version 7?

We’re currently in BETA testing and plan to release the second version of the BETA soon.
The final release date will depend on the results from this testing.
We’ll post more information on our Facebook and Blog.

Regards,
Olivia