Duplicated emails when only one email is send

Attached a screenshot when the error occurs, send an e-mail and, when it does fail in sync with the IMAP folders, generating this log error (is the screenshot) to complete the sync, several identical e-mails are sent … How to solve? Is it a bug?

link of screenshot: http://prntscr.com/alzyop

Hi,

Please send me the full SMTP logs by going to Tools>Settings>Advanced and under your account check the “SMTP” checkbox Then restart eM Client and use the “Send Logs” button and send them to [email protected]
Thank you.

Regards,
Dave

okay, i sent the logs today

Hello - my current client version 7.0.27943.0 has recently started sending 2 or 3 copies of the same email at the same time. It occurs randomly. I’m using the Hotmail Exchange protocol due to the recent issues using the IMAP protocol with hotmail.

Hello EM Support?! Any fix for this? I’m having the same problem too where EM sends random duplicate emails. Doesn’t do it all the time; just on occasion. I’m on version: 7.1.30794.0. I’m using Godaddy Office 365 exchange email service.  EM doesn’t send duplicates on my two gmail accounts I’m also using.  Other people in our office using O365 on Outlook do not have this problem.  I didn’t have that problem with Windows 10 Mail program either.

Same issue for me. Not all the time, but on occasions duplicate mails are sent out.

Hello William,

Did you please check at the recipient whether both duplicates were really sent or if it is just a copy of your message saved to the Sent folder? In the second case, please try unchecking the “Save copy of sent messages…” box in Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Send.

Regards,
Russel

Any updates on this, I am using client version 7.0.27943.0 still encountering issue of randomly sending duplicates email.

Hi YJ,

I would firstly recommend updating your eM Client to a newer version. Please visit: http://emclient.com/release-history for an update and then please try if the problem reappears.

Russel