Duplicate entries due to CalDAV / CardDAV sync

Hello,

I have been trying your collaboration program with our SOGo accounts. Everytime I create an item in eM and sync it over CalDAV / CardDAV to our SOGo server, a duplicated item is placed in the calender or contact list. The webinterface of SOGo shows just one item. Also the CalDAV / CardDAV sync between Blackberry, Thunderbird/Lightning and SOGo works fine.

Do you have any ideas?

Hello Patrick,
could you set up CalDAV logging in Tools>Settings>Advanced tab? Restart eM Client and then create an event that will cause this duplicate.
Then go back to Advanced settings and ‘Send logs…’ to [email protected] with a link to this forum topic and the name of the test event you created.
Also, please tell me what version of eM Client are you currently running.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem with an Apple OS X Server 5.0.15! But not only with the calendar,  also with addresses, contacts and tasks. It seems as if emclient doesn’t recognize the entry the same after synchronization and just duplicates it.
As with you I do not have these problems with Thunderbird or other clients…

Regards,
Malte

Hello Malte,

I have sent my logfiles to Olivia, but I haven’t received any reply so far. The calendar reminder produces also duplicated entries, if I confirm the alert. Actually the software can’t be used with this malfunction.

I’ll post any updates on this topic.

Regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Were you able to solve this issue?
Testing a new SOGo Server I am running into the same issue with eM Client 9 and SOGo. Thunderbird just works fine.

Kind Regards
Steffen