Dublicated event when changing iCloud calendar for the event

Hello,

I experienced following bug:

Initially I have event in iCloud calendar.

When I want to change calender for the event, the event is duplicated.
As a result I get two event: initial one in the old calendar and new one in destination calendar.

Both calendars in the same iCloud account.

The bug is not always reproduced for new events. I mostly exerienced it when I change calendar for the events I created day ago or older.

Sometimes it is also reproduced when new event is created, then eM Client synchronized, closed and opened, synchronized again. And after this I try change calendar for the event and it is duplicated.

I reproduced bug on eM Client 6.0.22336.0 and 6.0.22298.0.

Hello Sergiy, can you please create some logging data for more information about the issue?

Navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable CalDAV logging for the problematic iCloud account, save the settings, replicate the issue and restart the application to quit the logging session.

Go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Also are there any errors thrown by the application? If so, please make a screenshot of the error as well and submit it to me along with the logging data.

Thank you.

I have sent you a log.

Application itself does not throw any errors. Just two events appear when one is expected.

Hello Sergiy, thank you for the received data, I was able to reproduce the issue and I’ve reported the problem to the developers, we’ll be working on a fix for upcoming updates of the application.

Thank you for reporting this and sorry for any inconvenience caused while we’re working on a solution…