Dual monitor switching message column width between zooms: possible bug?

I have a Win 10 4k laptop screen with magnification set at 200% and a 1344 pixel high wide gaming external monitor at 100%. I have my emclient view set to message on right. Moving emclient from 100% to 200% is fine but going the other way results in the message list column being squashed (losing width). Once on the 100% view, switching to Calendar then back to Email reverts the message list column width to the expected width.

I have the exact same issue. When I move the emclient from my 4k Laptop that is set at 3840 x 2160 @ 250% to my 2K monitor set at 2560 x 1440 @ 125%, the email list column is squashed to a very small width.

But moving the app from 2K to the 4K display is fine.

I have the exact same issue. When I move the emclient from my 4k Laptop that is set at 3840 x 2160 @ 250% to my 2K monitor set at 2560 x 1440 @ 125%, the email list column is squashed to a very small width.

But moving the app from 2K to the 4K display is fine.

Check the screenshot

@Michal_Burger has promised some changes in the next version of eM Client that should address monitor issues. Maybe the ones you have mentioned will be among them.

This is a different issue. But we will try to resolve it as well.

1 Like