DTD is prohibited in this XML document

I recently started using eM client and I really like how it was easy to setup Exchange email (compared to other clients: outlook, Thunderbird)
My eM client loaded about 30% of incoming mails and now it gives me error message: DTD is prohibited in this XML document (see picture below). Inbox is not loading newer messages but Sent folder is updated normally. Any toughs?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I’m afraid this might be a server issue, but can you please right click your Inbox folder and select Properties > Repair and try to perform the Repair function? If the issue persists , can you please switch to the Log tab in Operations, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? Can you please try to update your client to the latest release, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21899/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul

Thank you for your swift answer!
I was using version 6.0.21372.0 but now updated to latest but the problem still persist. I tried Repair, it started loading Inbox messages and broke at exact the same point (same email loaded last) with the same error.

This is my log:

16:13:26 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Sent/’
16:13:28 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Inbox/’
16:13:33 MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Inbox/’ failed with an error: DTD is prohibited in this XML document. —> System.Xml.XmlException: DTD is prohibited in this XML document.
16:13:33 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
16:13:33 — End of inner exception stack trace —
16:13:33 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
16:13:33 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hi again, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable Exchange Web Services logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the error reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button, please submit the logs to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul