Dragon NaturallySpeaking - wrong symbols

When using Dragon NaturallySpeaking in German is for ? the wrong symbol ’ and the time for example 10Ü00 clock instead of 10:00. What can I do?

I can narrow the problem now. If the keyboard layout is made in English, the symbols are displayed correctly. (I dictate in German!) If the keyboard is set to German, the symbols are displayed incorrectly (as shown in my posting of yesterday).
An example:
A sentence in German with keyboard layout English: Wie wäre es mit 16:00 Uhr?
The same sentence with keyboard layout German: Wie wäre es mit 16Ü00 Uhr’

viernes 18 febrero 2022 :: 1215hrs (UTC +01:00)

Are you stating that this ONLY occurs when you are using eMC?

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

That is correct. The problem occurs exclusively in eM client. In MS Office including Outlook, it doesn’t matter which language is set to the keyboard layout.
¡Saludos a Sevilla! Una hermosa ciudad.

domingo 20 febrero 2022 :: 0930hrs (UTC +01:00)

Sorry for the slow reply, I can say some things.
1 use:
Windows 10 Work Station X64 21H2
eMC ver 8.2.1659 (845a639)
I do not normally use Dragon and I am one of 4 of us who are evaluating eMC
none of the other 3 use Dragon - that is not in their brief.

My company do use Nuance Dragon Pro Group in specific areas as do a number of our clients,
we resolved this issue on a machine/language/font basis (trial and error)

The experience you have has been noted and varies with particular language/font combinations
with various other software and I have been able to replicate in eMC in various languages.

I suggest you have a number of options: attempt to resolve yourself, contact Nuance or
raise a ticket with eMC.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thanks for your tips. I will turn to eM client. Best regards to Sevilla!