Drag and drop IMAP message issues

I got an email classified as SPAM by my ISP so it was in the spam folder. I tried to drag the mail to Inbox for the account. The email disappeared from the spam folder but never showed in the Inbox. Tried it again same result.

Could just be possibly your Internet connection to your cloud mailbox is slow and maybe is not updating quickly enough real-time.

Try manually clicking “Refresh / Send and Receive” at the top of eM Client.

Failing that "Close and “Reopen” eM Client which also will force eM Client to send / receive on startup and update the Inbox.

If still same problem, go online to your mailbox via webmail and see if those emails you moved are showing in your Inbox ?

Then if they are showing in your inbox online, but not in eM Client, then eM Client has got out of sync somehow with your online mailbox. If that is the case try repairing your account inbox in eM Client.

To repair your mailbox, “Right click” on your Inbox under your account and click “Properties” at the bottom. Then click the “Repair” tab at the top, and finally click Repair.

Note: If it’s a Gmail account right click “All Mail” / Properties to repair. Also the repair can take a little time to complete as it clears the local cache etc.

Now if the moved emails “are not showing in your inbox online” or “repairing your mail account makes no difference” then go to “Menu / Accounts” and remove and re-add your account either automatically via the wizard or manually depending on your mailbox providers setup.

Note:- If you do remove and re-add your account in eM Client, backup first via “Menu / Backup” in case of any problems. You can see when the backup is complete via “Menu / Operations”.

Lastly check you are using the latest V8.x or V9.x of eM Client in case you have an older version that might need an update. You can see all the latest versions via the Release History Page.