Downloading larger attachments only downloads partially

I ran into this issue before, and just ran into it again. Trying to download a 14MB zipped folder fails. It starts downloading, and after about 3mb, it stops. Only a portion of the file is downloaded.

Hi Almir, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About?
What mail service are you using? Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Amir, if you’re on an ISP such as Verizon, etc. you may want to check with them and see what file size limitations they have in place.  Some will limit the attachment file size to 3 mb whereas others will limit it to 10 Mb.  Anything larger than their set file limitation won’t download.

Version: 6.0.21040

I am using GMail. No errors of any sort.

Thanks.

I am using GMail, so the ISP doesn’t really play a part to this problem. It works fine downloading from gmail directly - just not from eM Client.

Can you please download this update and install the update on your computer, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21289/setup.msi ?

Please check if the issue persists, and let me know.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thank you! Working flawlessly.

Hi again, great, glad it works, thank you for the follow up!
If you come across any other issues or questions about the application, please make sure to let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,
Paul.