download message

I ma starting to get a message saying “message will be downloaded next time you are online” even although I am on line and receive some later messages without a problem. Also says on problem log “Server Hangup” which makes no sense as the server is working corrctly for internet connection

I have the same problem. Do you have a solution?

Hi
I have the same issue. I assume that somehow you solved. Can you tell me how?

I have the same problem. I had version 6 and I tried to install version 7 but the problem remained. With thunderbird i don’t have the problem!

Only two thinks: with account gmail I don’t have any problem.
With another account if I close and re-open the message, it’s regulary downloaded. :?

No - I’ve tried (new person - same problem as above and I’m imported gmail). Any other thoughts? Any and all help is SUPER appreciated! Thanks!

And yet another person with the same problem with Gmail. I’ve checked Gmail’s status they say no one has reported any problems except I keep reporting problems but I guess I don’t count. It’s become an everyday event anymore boy has Google fallen from grace. Almost seems a day doesn’t go by anymore where somethings not working right other times they just change the system and you’re supposed to know somehow.