Download Issue with Mail

" This message will be downloaded next time you go online " I am online !!!

2 Likes

Been having the same problem ever since I first starting using this “software” over 2 years ago. I can’t believe we are the only ones having this problem. I cannot recommend this software to anyone until this gets fixed.

1 Like

Yes, just started with me. Was on Sky, now on a local cable provider. eClient suddenly giving me this message even though I am online! No use if the email is HTML as you can’t read it. :frowning:

I used to get that message in Windows 10 about I wasn’t online and to download when I’m next online etc, and I found it was to do with my actual Internet connection where the DNS was not always resolving 100% everytime even though it said I had internet down in the Windows tray when I hovered my mouse over the network icon.

I was using CloudFlare DNS which had become intermittent, so went back to my own ISP DNS servers and the problem message went away.

I also had that message when I tried optional Firewalls and VPNs which then some of the time blocked or interfered with eM Client even though I had allowed them access & set them up ok. Once I removed them, that message went away.

The only other times I had that message was I had an outdated older version of eM Client or I had a corrupted installation of eM Client and even though it looked ok it didn’t work alot of the time.

1 Like

I’ve found a possible SOLUTION to this one. I have two email addresses. I found that if I made the OTHER ONE the DEFAULT email address, suddenly eClient downloaded the emails correctly. I did this a couple of days ago and it continues to work. :slight_smile:

1 Like