Double-spacing when reading e-mails after updrading eM Client

BTW, I just verified what Luis originally posted- only plain-text emails are affected.  Rich-text is fine.

On further testing, it seems that emails without a content-type header suffer from this.  Also, when one such email is entered by clicking on the entry in the mailbox listing, it SOMETIMES shows properly.  If I then click the up-arrow to a previous html mail, then down again, it is now double-spaced.  Seems it is somehow keeping the content-type from.the prior display. Very odd…

since I had another client updating today, i made screenshots before and after updating to version 24144.

after update (same email):

when can em client fix this with an upgrade?

Hi Juergen,
we have a fix ready in the next update, we just need to finish testing its stability.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi everyone,
we have a fix ready in the next update, we just need to finish testing its stability, it will be out soon.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Olivia

@Olivia Rust:

Thank you for the update! We look forward to the patch.

Any update on the release date for this patch, please?

Have you checked versioning
http://www.emclient.com/release-history

Help/Check for Updates does not show an update… though it is in the release history. 

Ha! Thanks for the hint. So the automatic updates don’t work.

Thanks for the link! and the return of my sanity.

Hi everyone,
all updates are usually released sequentially, so it’s not pushed to all users at the same time.
For anyone experiencing this issue who does not have the update accessible through Check for Updates function, the msi file is here - http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.243…

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks for the link. Auto updates were not working for me, nor were the Help\Check for Update.

I downloaded the file you listed and am now running 6.0.24316.0.

The double spacing issue has been fixed. Thank you again!

I just installed the update, and mine is fixed, too, now! Thank you. And after a month, I just noticed my typo - I’ll look into “updrading” my spell-checker as well…

How the heck did you find this link - Thanks for this!

Hi,
sorry for the inconvenience, but sometimes it can take a few days before the new update is distributed to all the users.
I’m glad the fix in the newest update works for you.

regards,
Olivia