Domain Blacklist by Nations

Hello dear eM Client Community

I wanted to ask if you can block country origin in eM Client domains, e.g. I would never get an email from Russia, China etc. in the normal way. Hence my question, can you e.g. Block .ru or .cn domains? I only get emails from .de and .net. org. and .com

Thank you very much for your effort.

Greetings David

You can but it is a dangerous choice with eM Client’s option as it will effectively move all message with .ru in the address to the Junk folder. That would include messages from bill.russel for example.

Hi Gary,

thank you so much for your answer. Indeed I understand the dangers of filtering.

I will refrain from it, if you could block domains by country, then that would of course be a great feature.

Have a nice day

Greetings David

I changed this thread to a Feature Request. Maybe it will get the attention of eM Client Inc. :wink:

It would be a pleasure for me. I have already worked with email clients that could block country domains to protect against spam, phishing and malware, e.g. from China, Russia, UAE, Ukraine.

You could then choose which countries you want to block, the emails were either deleted directly or moved to the junk folder.

I think it would be a great feature for the eM Client.

Greetings David