Do I really pay for a allways crashing software?

Answer to my question: Yes!
Your software is really come close to Outlook - and that is what I want.
But if I try to change a flag or if I try to copy a part of a message, eMClient always crashes! That’s screwing up my productivity! The software crashes and the second time, after a restart, I try to do the same thing, eMClient crashes again! For me, it’s no longer reliable!
I read a lot about the same problems in your community! What, the hell, are you are working on? You see, I’m very angry!!
I’m running a Mac with Sonoma - but even on older versions of the OS your software isn’t working very well!
It looks that I have to look around for another, working, software!
And, as a matter of fact, don’t ask me if the title of my post is interesting for other people - fix the lacks!
If you dont’ fix the problems close I want my money back!

if I try to change a flag or if I try to copy a part of a message, eMClient always crashes! That’s screwing up my productivity! The software crashes and the second time, after a restart, I try to do the same thing, eMClient crashes again! For me, it’s no longer reliable.

Could be you might have an outdated or older version of eM Client and might need updating.
The latest version for Mac 9.2.2202 which is available via the release history page below.

https://www.emclient.com/release-history

Note: If you do update eM Client, close the program before updating.

That version above running on Sonoma 14.2.1 works without any crashes for me personally. So check as well your Sonoma os has the latest build via your System settings / General updates.

Now if you already have the latest eM Client version and Sonoma also has the latest os update ver, then could be you might have a eg: possible local mail database error in eM Client causing the crashing. So try running the manual repair option via the Terminal.

(To repair eM Client database manually for Mac)

Close eM Client and then “open the Terminal app via either Launchpad or Utilities” on the Mac. Then Paste and run the following command.

/Applications/eM\ Client.app/Contents/MacOS/eM\ Client /dbrepair

Then reopen eM Client and see if that fixed the problem

Next if manually running the repair also made no difference, then if you have an eg: IMAP, Exchange, Office 365 or iCloud account (Non POP account) then suggest next to remove and re-add your account via either the automatic email wizard or manual setup depending on your mailbox providor requirements

To remove and re-add your mail account on Mac, click “eM Client / Accounts” in the menu top left. Then highlight your account on the left and click delete. Then click add account at the top and follow the prompts for the automatic setup, or to manually setup, click add / mail / other option.

Lastly if removing and re-adding your account still has the same problem, then you may need to uninstall eM Client completely and reinstall and setup as brand new again.

Note: Once you do get it working, make a manual backup of eM Client for Mac via “File / Backup”. That way you can easily restore via “File / Restore” if anything goes wrong in the future. You can see when the backup is complete via clicking Show Operations in the dropdown on the right of Refresh top left

You can also optionally setup automatic periodic backups via “eM Client / Preferences / General / Backup” which also can then easily be restored.

I have the actual version: 9.2.2202 (3419015)

I have the actual version: 9.2.2202 (3419015)

Ok so you have the latest eM Client Mac version.

Have you tried the other options I mentioned above to see if that fixes it ?