Distribution List problem

What did you do, Todd?  I have been unable to find all my contacts, much less the distribution list I created.  It isn’t in the short list of contacts than I can find.  And right clicking on any contact, only opens that contact.  Right ( or left, or double) clicking anywhere in the list, but not on a contact (the border) does nothing.  EM client folks: This is a bug.

I am having the same problem with distribution lists losing all it’s contacts.  Very frustrating.  Fix anytime soon?

Hi, my problem is similar – I have a mailing list with 15 adresses but everytime I want to send a mail to all of them, eM client only sends it to the first 5!  I created that list directly in eM client and my account is not a Google Mail account.
Please help, it’s really annoying!

I’m having  the same issue with emclient dropping entries in the distribution lists. I’m using version 7 with gmail. Is there a resolution for this?

I am having the same problem with my new installation of eM Client (Feb 2020) I need 48 contacts in my distribution list for Club Members, and evening though I set it all up carefully and directly into eM Client, only 15 sent and the rest were ‘dropped’ off the list? Most frustrating, because distribution lists were the one reason I chose this software. Does anyone know if the paid version is any better? I use Window 10 and my account is with SkyYahoo. Would love some help please either from eMClient or someone on here.
Thank you for reading.

I am having same problem. I go to print the distribtion list and I get hundreds of pages. I don’t have hundreds of contacts in the distribution list, but it is under 100. Help I need to print this out and use the list.
Please advise.