Display Gmail labels in emClient Labels sidebar

My emClient only shows local created labels in the Labels sidebar section, but I need to use on-line labels (GMail’s) to have them synced with my mobile phone email client.

Can you please display the server (GMail) labels in the left sidebar too if the user so chooses (or by default) ?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Carlos Silva

When you add in your Gmail account, all your online & local acct created labels show (under your Gmail account on the left). If you don’t see them, its probably because they are hidden by default.

To unhide them, click the > More button under the Gmail acct, which will then show all your labels. If you then want the labels to show permanently, right click on each label and click “Show” on the menu.

Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 9.25.06 pm

1 Like

As @cyberzork says, Gmail labels are already displayed as folders in the left side-bar.

Yes I know. But that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, the Labels section which display only user created labels (Review/Done) not every e-mail folder lying around in the server. Thanks.

Yes I know. But that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, the Labels section which display only user created labels (Review/Done) not every e-mail folder lying around in the server. Thanks

Do an example screenshot then of what labels are showing in your Gmail acct online “that are not showing in eM Client”. Need to know where exactly they are in Gmail online.

Well, it is impossible to compare the tags with folder because you redacted most of them.

But if there are folders not showing in the left side-bar in eM Client, are you sure you didn’t disable them for IMAP in your Gmail settings? Open the Gmail webmail interface and go to Settings. Click on the Labels tab and make sure that the labels for the ones you don’t see in eM Client are selected for IMAP.

1 Like

You can see in emClient screenshot, Etiquetas section is empty, despite the window for server side user labels displaying “Pago” and “Por Pagar” labels.

Server side all is fine.

I understand you’re a community manager/support, but I’m asking this development of the code of emClient for the labels, in your company e-mail client, in the left sidebar, to show the user labels created server-side (that are synced across laptops and phones and tablets).

Thanks.