Disable notifications for a specific period and specific accounts

Hi community and developers. I’m really happy with the eM Client, really. No problems so far. Just one thing: Is it possible to disable notifications for a specific period and specific accounts? Because I don’t want to receive e-mails from my work accounts on weekends and on vacations. Asana fox example has an option for this.

Thank you very much for any help. You very likely ran into the same situation, too. :slightly_smiling_face:
Allan

You will need to change the options manually.

If you don’t want to receive notifications for messages from a specific account, you can change that in Menu > Settings > General > Notifications. Just select the account from the dropdown (1), and click the relevant icons to disable the notifications (2). Click on Save & Close when done.

Another option is to just disable the IMAP or EWS service for the account. That means it won’t receive any new messages, so there won’t be any notifications. You won’t be able to see the folders in eM Client though, until you reenable the services. You do that in Menu > Accounts. Untick the IMAP or EWS service for the account and click on Save & Close when done.

2 Likes

Hi Gary,

thank you for your help. I knew this. XD

I am looking for a function that does this for me in an automated way. That is why I asked specifically for a “specific-period”. Well, hopefully it will be implemented in a future version.

Thanks again. Have a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Allan