Different SMTP servers for one email address depend on the internet provider

Hi, I have following problem: I would like to use different SMTP servers for one email account depending where I am connected, bacause one of my internet providers allow to send email just through his non secured SMTP server and this server is not accessable from the connections from different providers. So before sending email I always need to choose which SMTP server I am going to choose. I have tryied to create two accounts for same email. One with SMTP of my provider, second for original SMTP of my email server. It works, but problem is, that if I create new email and I want to choose account by clicking “from” botton, there are two account named by same email address and I dont know which is right one. Is it possible somewhere in the settings to change display of “from” accounts to, for example “name of the account” instead email address?

Thank you in advance for your help.

PS. Same problem is in Windows Live Mail

Hello,

I think that I understand you. You use two emails and you need to choose between them in different situations.

in “New Message” window near field “From” and your email address is small gray arrow, by clicking on it you can choose what email you want to use instantly.

regards
Jan

Thank you very much.

you’re welcome.

regards
Jan