Dictionary and past text on beta 5

Hello, eM Client is very very good product. One of the best. I have install 5 beta and have few solution / maybe can not find /

• In Dictionary is it possible to have czech but without characters / ěščřžýá /?
  • Is it possible to change quick / right click / dictionary ? From example English to Czech?
    Now have to go to panel menu and change. People change very usually.
  • Is it possible insert simple text without formatting, right click, similar like in Thunderbird.
    now have to go on insert, choice text after open window for insert and insert/?

thank you for answer and help, Pava

1. It is not possible, but could you please tell me how would you use that?
  2. It is not implemented yet, but I added it to our list of feature requests so you can expect it in one of the next updates.
  3. Use Ctrl+Shift+V or go to menu Edit and choose Paste as Text.

Thank you for replay.

1. It is not possible, but could you please tell me how would you use that?

its about Czech dictionary, but withot character Normal for Firefox / Thunderbird /
you have two Czech dictionary. One with and one without characters. But now in Program Files (x86)\eM Client\Dictionaries I convert Czech with character to without and working foe me fine. Bit dont have now with Characters. Is any way to add one dictionary more? Regards

Please contact my colleague Mr. Micek at [email protected] - he will send you the original dictionary.