Desktop shortcut for Calendar

Is it possible to create a Calendar shortcut to the desktop?  If so what is the correct path to achieve this.

Hi, not completely sure what you’re referring to as a Calendar shortcut, if you want to create a shortcut to open the application, navigate to the application’s installation folder in Program Files, and copy the MailClient.exe to your desktop to create shortcut o use the paste shortcut option in Windows Explorer.

If you want eM Client to open to Calendar as default, navigate to Tools > Settings > General > Show on Startup, and select Calendar.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I appreciate your two solutions but that is not quite what I was after. I would like to install a desktop icon (and name it Calendar) that would immediately open the Calendar in the default page without first showing the Mail page and clicking Calendar from there - in other words by-passing the Mail page in the first place.  Perhaps that is not possible but I couldn’t find a way.

As I suggested, you can only setup a shortcut to open the application if the application is closed. By changing the “Show on startup” option in settings, you could load your eM client straight to calendar, however if the application is running you’ll have to switch between the tabs manually.

Regards,
Paul