Deleting messages from the mail server

I have recently installed eM Client. I like the way I can manage my emails. I managed to delete many which I would not have done using the Outlook Web client.

When I look at my mail in the Outlook Web Client, the ones I have deleted are still there?

Is there a way of syncing to the mail server so that mail I have deleted in eM Client is also deleted on the mail server, or will I have to do two lots of maintenance. I don’t think I will stick with this software I that is the case, unless this is added to a future update.

Is there a way of syncing to the mail server so that mail I have deleted in eM Client is also deleted on the mail server

If you setup your account as an IMAP, Exchange, Office 365 or iCloud account, any email that is deleted locally in eM Client is also then automatically deleted in your mailbox online.

So if you setup your Outlook account using the automatic email wizard, it should then be setup like this by default. It’s only if you setup the account manually and maybe choose a POP account setup which then doesn’t work like that.