Deleted junk mail does not go to Trash

There are actually numerous other posts besides this one in this forum with other users dealing with the same issue and asking about it.  I chose this post as it had the most activity and information on it.  I found this program after Outlook’s website under went an update.  I was having problems with deleted emails coming back 2-3 times a day after deleting them.  As I stated with the volume of email I get, that became time consuming.  And after a week working with their tech support, they could not resolve the issue.  It seemed this program fit my needs the best.  I have used lots of email programs, including Thunderbird and seem to like this the best except for this one issue I asked about.  I am currently going to start just moving to Trash folder rather than hit delete.  However, I feel it is a valid question to ask considering other people having the same issue.
Are you actually an Employee/Admin for eM Client?  If you are I am honestly surprised they would allow someone to post on their behalf in such a condescending manner.  I’ve been using computers since I had a TI-99 in the 80’s and would write my own BASIC programs just to play video games and I have a degree in Electronics Engineering w/ Computer Networking so it’s not as if I am new to email programs.  We all have our preferences on what meet our specific needs.  You simply could have stated the facts that this program permanently deletes Junk Folder messages and that there are no plans to change this feature. 

Actually I have noticed that if you delete a junk mail you will find in Trash/Deleted folder if you login into Hotmail /outlook.com.
This may help you

Thanks for the reply BA.  Unfortunately it does not seem to be working like that for me.  Everything I deleted from eM Client is not shown in my Trash.  If I deleted it from my phone mail program (which I prefer using the stock android mail program so I can select all unread and sort through them easily) or the website they are in the trash.  Everything I deleted from eM Client Monday and today are not in the Trash folder even when I look at the browser based Hotmail/Outlook.  I guess it is simply something I will have to work around.  I just have to make a mental note to remember to always move to Trash folder rather than hitting the Delete button.  I guess that will be safer in the long run.  We’ve all been known to accidentally hit the delete button on an email we meant to keep which is why most email programs send it to the Trash folder.  It happened to me this morning which is why I came to the forums looking for a solution after finding none of my deleted Junk mail had been sent to Trash and it was unrecoverable.