Deleted Items

Recent installation of eMC. From a right click mouse Delete an item goes into Trash. Can show this. A mouse right click and it totally disappears. In fact Deleted Items is receiving nothing and never shows anything in it. What to do about it ?

Hello Jeri,

Could you please describe where lies the issue?

If you right-click choose to delete the item - it should go to the trash folder. The name of the folder may differ according to the default folder setting. 

Regards,
Russel

Hello Russel,  thanks for reply. A right click, goes into Trash folder…fine. To remove from there, a right click, select Delete and it’s gone not to reappear…fine. Nothing ever shows in Deleted Items. Why not ?  I’m not understanding am I  ?   Please put me right.    Jeri.

Hello Jeri,

A assume that the Deleted Items is just a duplicate of your Trash folder. The only difference is that the Trash folder is set as you default “waste” folder (Set if IMAP in Menu > Tools > Accounts > IMAP > Special Folders). If you don’t use the folder, you can hide it or delete it.

Regards,
Russel

Many thanks Russel. I’ve hidden the Deleted Items folder. ‘Out of sight out of mind’.

Regards, Jeri