Deleted emails keep returning

Emails that I delete keep returning to my inbox. I’ve tried “delete.” I’ve tried moving them to the trash folder. Doesn’t matter. They keep returning from the dead.

Have you contacted your email host?

I’m having a similar problem. Every time I archive an email from my inbox it re-appears in the inbox about a minute later. I then archive it again and when I archive it the second time it stays archived and out of the inbox. It’s really annoying to have to archive every email twice. This does not happen on any other email client I use.

Same Problem here. Sometimes the mails are returning
Steps to reproduce:
Delete mails from inbox
Select deleted mails folder
Every unread message returns to inbox after it

This is happening not every time but sometimes

Was there ever a solution to this? It has started doing this on a few of our computers. We are running Pro 8.2.1659 (845a639). Please help.

Having same problem. Same version.

My problem just started today. My provider just changed their webmail this morning so I assumed my problem is caused by their changes. I have contacted them but have not received a reply yet. I feel pretty sure they are going to tell me it is a problem in eM Client and after reading all these comments I am being to think it might be so. I am running the newest updated version, so not sure what to do.