Delegated Apple iCal server calendars are shown twice

When an Apple OS X user delegates access to his/her calendar in the iCal program, then eM Client users can access the delegated calendars.

However, each calender is shown twice as a delegated calendar in the left pane. The first instance works as expected. However, selecting the second instance causes eM client to report an error: “[CalDAV] Sync of User Name/calendar/ failed due to error: User Name (Not Found)”.

This happens with Apple iCal server os OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard).

Hi,
I am sorry for the delayed reply - what version of eM Client are you using? Does the problem still persist?

I am using the latest version (5.0.17944.0). This issues still exists in this version.

Send us your logs please: go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “CalDAV” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

I have sent the requested log file. I have also added a few lines from the iCal server access log that may shed some light on what is going on.

Thank you, our technicians will analyze the log and will inform you of the result as soon as possible.

Any Update?

I got a request from Libor Grafnetr by e-mail on June 4 to send some additional files to eM Client support by e-mail. I did so on June 17.

Kindly let me know if that e-mail did not make it to you for whatever reason.

Here is the fixed version: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v5.0.182…. You have to install the new version and then remove and readd the delegated calendars in the CalDAV account settings to fix the problem.

I am happy to confirm the fix!

Thanks & regards,
-Roger