Default reminder and "Private" attribute in calendar

Thanks Paul - that seems to be working for me at the moment, including when I click into the Calendar to create the new event.

I would quite like a 45 minute reminder rather than 30mins or 1hr, but I realise that’s probably a niche request baed on how long it takes me to get into the centre of my town!

Hi,
I’ve successfully replicated the issue, if you double click the calendar do you see the default reminder set? I’ve only noticed that the default reminder is not set if you drag the event for a selected time right away it’s not set - I’m forwarding this issue to the developers and it should be fixed in future release.

Thank you for pointing this out,
Paul.

I know this hasn’t been my problem, but jeeze it’s nice to see someone take responsibility for a problem and keep plugging away at it.

10/10 Paul McGregor - you’re obviously worth more money :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you for the suggestion, we’ll see if there’s something we could do about this.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi again,
I’ve consulted this and apparently this is a windows-feature actually. If you’re using a different application (means that a different application window is currently active), the popup reminder can’t be forced to be shown on top of all windows, instead we’re showing the notification in task bar.

We’d love to change this behavior but it’s currently not possible, maybe in the future, I hope this was helpful.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thank you, I appreciate the good word.

Paul.