Database crashed after inadvertent reboot

Database was crashed and the repair doesn’t work. Is there anyway to recover this?

Error message is as follows;

Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException (0x80004005): SQLite Error 1: ‘cannot open value of type integer’.
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException.ThrowExceptionForRC(Int32 rc, sqlite3 db)
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteBlob…ctor(SqliteConnection connection, String databaseName, String tableName, String columnName, Int64 rowid, Boolean readOnly)
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyContents(Table table, Boolean sortDesc)
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyTableData(Table table)
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyInternal(String specificTable, Boolean copyIndexesViewsAndTriggers)
at MailClient.DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption(RepairOptions repairOptions, CancellationToken token)
at MailClient.DbRepair.CheckingProcess.Check(CancellationToken token)
Data:
Table: MailSubjectIndex_segments
databaseFile: \Local Folders\mail_fti.dat

This usually means that the database is heavily corrupted so there are few options.

Some users have found that restarting Windows, or restarting eM Client a few times resolves the issue, but otherwise:

1. If you have a recent backup, you can delete the current eM Client database, then restore the backup and eM Client should start working again without any problems.

2. If you don’t have a backup, but all your data is synced with servers, then you can delete the database and start over. After adding your accounts, eM Client will resync with the server.

By default, the database is the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ folder. You may have to enable hidden items in Windows Explorer to get there.

Thank you very much.
What I want to recover is local folders that stored many past emails. What is the file name in the em Client folders stores local folders e-mails?

It is not possible. If the database repair was not able to resolve it, you will need to delete the database and either restore your last backup, or add the accounts again as I have explained above.

Thank you.

I have some snapshop back up in the corrupted folder, and that’s why I was trying to reinstate respective file(s) as much as I can.
But so far not successful.
Is there any other place other than “em Client” folder that may be damaged hence I need to recover?

@gulfstream

I have some snapshop back up in the corrupted folder, and that’s why I was trying to reinstate respective file(s) as much as I can.
But so far not successfull.

If you have a snapshot / image of your hard-disk (prior to the eM Client database corruption), then you can replace the entire contents of the hidden roaming Windows folder with your snapshot version. Any new emails since your backup will then download from you’re mail server end.

Note: If you do replace the hidden folder with your snapshot version, close eM Client first.

“eM Client roaming database hidden folder” below as @Gary advised above.

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ folder