Cursor Disappears

While writing an email or replying to one, the cursor disappears and doesn’t come back. Obviously it is very difficult to keep writing like this.

**I have read the other comments about this, but I have not seen any responses or fixes for it.

Can something be done about this problem?

I’m using Win 10 Pro-x64 and eM Client v.6.0.22344.0

In advance, many thanks.**

Hello Bob, please try to update your eM Client to this release 6.0.23144.0 and check if the issue persist, we’ve included a couple of Windows 10 fixes.

Regards,

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the fast reply.

**I installed the update and started writing a new email, and the cursor seems to be behaving properly now.

I can’t imagine what the problem might have been, but YOU FIXED IT, Paul!  *G*

Thank you very much!**

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about this issue, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,

Hi Paul,

It’s been a few months, and I have been too busy and too lazy to follow up on this problem of the cursor disappearing. I have just been ignoring it and grumbling to myself when it happens.

Yes, it is still happening.

I currently have version 6.0.23421.0, and just checked to see if there has been another update, but none right now.

It is the same problem of the cursor disappearing while I write an email or a reply.

To make corrections, or whatever, I have to click into the typing at the spot that I want the cursor to be.

hmmm…  it just now occurs to me that I maybe haven’t been clear enough about the problem.

The ‘place-marker’ cursor within the email is what disappears, not my mouse cursor. I hope that is clearer to you. It is that flashing marker.
Hope you can come up with a solution.

In advance, many thanks.

Update - 12/18/2015:  I now have eM Client Ver. 6.0.24144.0 and it has the same problem. I wrote a reply to an email this morning, and the cursor disappeared almost immediately, so that I had to click  my mouse to place the cursor where I wanted it, rather than moving it with the arrow keys  or ‘Ctrl-Home’ or ‘Ctrl-End’, etc. VERY frustrating.

has anyone got a fix for this yet?
I’ve been putting up with it for years

This is a very old thread Michel.

What version of eM Client are you using? If it is not the latest listed in the Release History can you upgrade and see if there is any difference?