Ctrl+Shift doing something weird

Since the last update, when I hit Right Ctrl+Right Shift the alignment changes to right hand side and the cursor stays behind the text and I am unable to complete sentences. This is very annoying as I use that shortcut to change between languages. Is there anyway to disable this?

I get this too and it is really annoying.  Yes, I can press Ctrl-Left Shift to switch it back but I too would like to turn this off as it’s a function I would never need.

Hello,
this is a Windows feature for changing text alignment that we adapt.
If you wish to remove this shortcut, you need to disable it in Windows settings (Check for example this solution: http://superuser.com/questions/109066/how-to-disable-ctrlshift-keyboard-layout-switch-for-the-same-i…)

Regards,
Olivia

Hi, I would prefer to keep the language switch as these keys, how do you get rid of the alignment switch? 

Hello,
upon further inspection I had not found a way to remove this setting from Windows 10, seems like only the keyborad switch can be changed.
Unfortunately I can only suggest using the default shortcut Alt+Shift for keyboard or contacting someone from Microsoft Windows support.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi, thank you for looking into it, how about Windows 7?

Hello Kirill,
I’m afraid the same applies, if Windows had a way to remove this shortcut I doubt they would remove it for Win10…

Regards,
Olivia

Is there any chance you will unadapt this new feature that you did not have until the latest version?

Hello Kirill,
I can mark this down for reconsideration, but it is currently not planned, as this is the official way to change text direction.

Regards,
Olivia

Thank you very much!

Very strange behavior to change text direction. No application in my system does not currently do this, only emClient, because I not need to use text direction change. Many users use Ctrl-Shift for language change.I think this behavior should be switchable.

Just wondering if there have been any news on this.

I am forced to stay on version 6 even though I pay for 8 licenses with lifetime upgrades simply because of this annoying “new feature”

Please, remove this feature or make it as option