Crashing when switching language spelling checker language from german to english (US)

On Mac. please reach out to me if you’d like to get the apple crash report

somehow I managed to switch to english, now it’s crashing when I switch back to german :sweat_smile:

Could you provide some data please.

Quit eM Client, then launch it from a terminal.

To do that, launch Terminal application (in Applications/Utilities, you can use Spotlight to find it).
Type or copy from here (with double quotes):
"/Applications/eM Client.app/Contents/MacOS/eM Client"
Press Enter / return

Reproduce the issue, so change spell-checker language and when eM Client crashes, copy the terminal text and send it to me on [email protected]. Best is to put it in a text file please.

Hi Gary, check your inbox :slight_smile:

Oh man, since then em client is crashing regularly… really bad. in the middle of a new email

If I have a new reproducing scenario, I will send crash logs

Hey guys, I need an update asap. It’s really not livable this way. :expressionless:

I already replied to you by email on the 8 January.

But here it is again: Our developers are investigating some issues with version 9.2.2202. Once they have resolved them, and tested a new version, it will be available for update.

Yeah I know. Just wanted to let you know it’s currently horror. I just tried 4 times to reply to a single email with every time a crash and re-opening with all the database recovery stuff takes like 2-3 mins. The pattern is now also totally random, just anything leads to crashes… Every day pain currently.