"Couldn't Add Attachment" Warning On Every Email

So this is the sixth computer I have installed eM Client on and the first time I have had a problem. I tried searching before asking and could not find this problem on the forums.

Every email I send, with or without an attachment, this error in the picture pops up. The email are always successfully sent with or without an attachment, but this error is getting old. I am running the current eM Client version 8.1.1087 on Windows 10. I would be very thankful if someone could tell me how to resolve this issue.

Are you using any templates or signatures?

Gary, Yes, I am using a signature that I was using on the old computer I replaced this new one with. The signature is coming through on every email I send.

Gary, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just copied and pasted the company logo on the signature yesterday. I just now went in and added it vis “attach image” and that solved the problem. I was searching much deeper in the program for a fix and I forgot the mantra of k.i.s.s. Again, thank you, that put me on the right track and solved the issue. Cheers!

:rofl:

I didn’t want to mention stupid, but sometimes . . . .

No, honestly that was not what I was thinking, but glad you got it worked out from my hint. :grin:

It’s all good, I know when to admit my stupidity. Thanks again!

1 Like