Copy / paste calendar events - with right click menu

I really miss a basic feature that concerns copying an event from one day, and pasting it at another day in the calendar. 
This should really be included in the right click menu when clicking on an event. And simply right clicking on the day where you want to paste the copied event. 

Hello,
you can select the event, press CTRL+C to copy, click on another day and press CTRL+V to paste.
If more people express the need to add this functionality to the right-click menu our developers will consider it.
Thank you for sharing your idea.

Regards,
Olivia

2 Likes

Ah thanks!!! Didnt know the windows keyboard shortcuts worked.  I was looking for it in the menu =)

When I copy the event Ctrl+C/V and it is event from G-calendar, then old event is not visible in Google calendar cause there is an error with sync. When I click ignore the error, old event is deleted.

Found this via search, as this is a pretty basic thing to want to do, but achieving it was not obvious. Copy/paste is not included on the right-click context menu, and also doesn’t work with the standard ctrl-ins shift-ins. Would be great if eM Client would include this on the context menu at a minimum. Thanks.

It is available through the context menu right-click; just choose Copy to Folder. Or you can use Ctrl + C, and Ctrl + V. (⌘ + C and ⌘ + V on Mac)

That will make a copy of the event. Then you just need to edit the copy, or drag the copy to the day where you want it.

1 Like

Thank you, that worked. For those who may find this comment via search, using the main (top) Menu - Edit - Copy/Paste also works.

1 Like