Copy and paste from existing email only get text, pictures missing

Trying to copy existing emails that has text and pictures embeded.  If I Select All and paste to for example New Mail, I’ll get all the text, but pictures will result in a little error icon.  This is true if I try to copy the same text with pictures to another program such as Kingsoft’s Writer. 

To resolve this, I would have to manually right click every picture and “Copy Image to Clipboard” to paste into the new email.  Forward and Replies are not affected by this.  Please help, thank you.

I’m running Windows 8.1 and my eM Client version is 6.0.20154.0

Hi, thank you for pointing this out, I’ve discussed this issue with the developers but I’ve been told that windows clipboard feature doesn’t support this in every case.
It can’t copy both text and images at the same time, I also have an explanation on why this only works with Replies and Forwards, because the images are already referenced in the email so it can pick up the reference link for the same image.

But since new mail doesn’t contain the image it won’t be shown.

I hope this is understandable and I understand this may be causing few obstacles, but I hope you can manage to use this current settings.

Thank you,
Paul.