Conversation / Threaded message view in my inbox?

I just bought eM pro with lifetime up and was wondering how is everything so perfect, now i see why its not :slight_smile:

But i hope it comes really soon, this is the main feature, main one guys

Hello,

I have same view on this, but there were problems with implementing it. Anyway we will try to implement it as soon as possible.

with regards
Jan

Thanks for response John, i cant wait for it! great job though, i love this software!

thank you very much for your feedback :slight_smile:

Cant see the thread view feature in EM Client 6 Beta? Is it anywhere? Or is it not implemented yet?

Hello,

Unfortunately threaded view has been postponed to late updates/7th version of eM Client.

with regards
Jan

It should be there since v5! Now we have v6 and you say it will be there in v7? maybe it will be in v8 or v9? :wink: Is there a roadmap available what is planned and when it is planned?

How will you compete with the other email clients that have this feature?

Terrible planning.

I give up on EM.

It’s the same song since 3 years… It appears that this feature is a good example of vaporware.

Sadly it’s the only rational things to do : forgetting about having tree view in Em…

Very disappointing.
Tried out every version step of eM Client. Everything looks great. especially contacts and calendar integration . But if want to start working, I notice afer a few secs. that the most important thing is missing. No threaded/conversation view makes an email client unusable. I was waiting for that feature for a while now.

ralf

Last year i bought a pro license because in needed 4 account and it was said that the tree view would come soon (like a couple of month). now i don’t have the tree view and i won’t even have the version 6 since i bought my license 1 years and some months ago.
I think i’ll give up too and go back on Thunderbird and Pidgin.

Try PostBox instead. They’ve done it correctly and for less money.

thunderbird has it too but i dont use it, with conversation eM would be just perfect but i am afraid there is no money in this business and that they might not re-invest for more features

I am new too EM and I have Thunderbird and Outlook installed. For my Iphone I prefer Mailbox, however so far I really like EM. I was also looking for the conversation view since I got used to it. However I also like the old way to sort by topic and read from the first to the last sorted by date/time.

I am surprised that this is not mentioned here as a good option? I find it even better than the CV.