Conversation: Single e-mails wrongly assigned

I frequently send e-mails with comparable subject and content (adressees differ!) via a business mailbox.

At least for one email I noticed now that eM Client assigns an email to a wrong conversation.

However, I don’t want to turn off the conversation display on principle.

My questions about this:

1. Can I manually correct the assignment to conversations for individual emails afterwards?
  2. Can I teach the eM Client to group emails correctly (e.g. including the corresponding email address)?
  3. Can I turn off the conversation view for individual accounts if necessary?
  4. Can I manually assign an email to another conversation?

And:

1. No, I don’t want to export an email, edit the header and import it again!
  2. No, I don’t want to delete emails completely!
  3. No, I don’t want to turn off the conversation view completely!

regards, thanks, Stephan

1 Like

No it is not possible.

Thanks and all right - so is an error without solution. I have opened a ticket accordingly.

I have the same issue. Some email of a same subjet are sent to differents email addresses. These have to become new conversations.

Conversations should be separated by object (as it’s done today) and email addresses ! Or at least give us the option.

Here is a probleme caused by the current behavior : when I want to answer with the shortcut (ctrl+R) to one specific email (with X and Y email addresses) opened in the conversation, the answer is sent to the people in the last message of the conversation

You can reply to any single message in the conversation. Just open the conversation and select the message you want to reply to. Either right-click in that message and choose Reply, or click on the reply icon below the time.

1 Like

I know that but I have never used the button in a mail client for a decade now.
I just started using the conversion