Contact - Addresses - Types

Can anyone please help me with information as to how eM Client handles addresses?  I have imported my Contacts from Outlook via .csv.  The result is that:
* Outlook Other and Outlook Business seem to get jumbled.  The one that is not marked as mailing Address gets dumped.
* Outlook Home becomes Home.
I have tried a PST import and the same chaos ensues…

Hi robin, not quite sure if I follow, can you make a screenshot of the issue?
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks. I am using the current version of Client. What I am saying is that if a client had a street address for a person in Outlook, filed under an address header of Business, plus a PO Box address, filed under a header of Other, then I cannot get the two of them to show up under Client.

If you have multiple addresses saved under a contact, you should be able to view the different addresses, just not all at once.
When you see the contact’s details, you should see one of the addresses.

And if you click on Work, a list of other addresses will be shown,
the bold ones on the list indicate that these are filled in.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Yes, I am quite aware of that thanks.  One address is viewed at a time.
Here are two examples:

1.  Outlook export PST with two addresses for one Contact.  A is Other (ticked as mailing) which is the PO Box address. B is Home.  Imports A as eM Address (primary).  Imports B as eM Home.  All OK!
  2.  Outlook export PST with two addresses for one Contact.  A is Other (ticked as mailing) which is the PO Box address. B is Business.  Imports A as eM Work (primary).   Looses B completely. Duplicates A as eM Address.  NOT OK! 

New test 3.
3. Outlook export PST with two addresses for one Contact.  A is Other which is the PO Box address. B is Business (ticked as mailing even though of course, it is not) .  Imports A as eM Address. Imports B as Work (primary).  All OK! 
The bug workaround seems to be to go through the whole Outlook database and mark street address as ‘mailing’ for businesses. No similar action needed for private (Home),

Hi again Robin, in order to replicate this issue, do you think it would be possible to send me a test PST file, containing this information, for import?

If so, could you send it to me to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.

Done!  Hoping that there might be a fix or workaround?!

Hi Robin, I’ve reported the issue to the developers and I’m currently waiting for a response, I’ll let you know if there’s a solution for this or if there’s going to be a fix in future releases.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.