Consolidating same subject emails in "tree" view.

I’m the original creator of the thread and I can’t believe that this feature was never implemented. It’s been 3 years. All the modern web based and local mail clients has a threaded view. Switching over to Zimbra!

I don’t use eMClient for the same reasons of you, but if I need to see all mails with same subject, I just click on “Subject” and I can see all mails with same subject.
I just tried and and saw all eMClient mails with subjet “New reply” :slight_smile:

Like Sebastien, I tried today eM Client for the first time.
I am missing this feature. So i won’t switch to this Email client. Otherwise good job. I needed the pro version.

Hello,

thank you for your feedback.

regards
Jan

Has anything happened with this? I was just about to post the same question. I like em client but need this function otherwise my inbox gets flooded with too many emails and its hard to keep track…

Thank you is fine, but working on this feature would be better :slight_smile:

No, since 4 years, nothing happened :frowning:

This feature was requested since 4 years. So I don’t accept you answer.

So please assume a firm attitude to that point, if you want to integrate that feature or not.
So your customers don’t have to be in the dark.

I don’t want to read that you want to do it in 2017.

I have written this, in another topic, but here it is again. We really want to implement this, we almost had it released before, but somehow it never worked perfectly so we have been forced to remove it from eM Client.

This feature is by no means rejected, only postponed to the future. Unfortunately even I can’t say when exactly and I don’t want to make false promises.

with best regards
Jan

Thanks for your answer.

I think after putting us off from year to year it is time to assume a firm attitude to that point and really promise us an exactly date when this feature will be implemented.

We have heard to much of your promises before.

I am sorry for my barbed words, but I think as a company for a paid product you should keep a promise.

For me, if you don’t give us more detailed promised informations, I will leave em client.

Everyone can make up his or her own opinion about that topic which is running over 4 years :frowning:

I understand you, same as I understand other users angry for this feature missing, me and my colleague Wilson are still asking and we remind this to developers and superiors.
We both hope that this will be addressed soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

with best regards
Jan

It should be your first job.
Sorry, I’ll back to thunderbird & lightning if you don’t solve that topic tree problem.

I changed my mind. I’ll use eM Client and we are waiting your urgent update for the mail topic tree system for easy use.
Your email client better than all!!!

thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Jan

I agree with FirstEr, it should be the priority. I quickly tried many email client and eM Client seems to be the best.

So, to wait, i’ll use PostBox, my second choice… It’s the Thunderbird engine, but with more friendly interface.

Go to work John! :slight_smile:

If you solve the Topic Tree hierarchy I’ll buy eM Client.
Only 1 thing you need for tobe a best email client.

Hi,

conversation/tree view will be implemented, we can’t afford to ignore our users, but it will take some time more.

It was actually implemented in testing versions the past, but it caused so many issues that we were forced to postpone it until we will have proper implementation and it will cause no problems for users.

so yes it will be implemented, but I can’t promise when exactly at this moment.

Jan

Hi,

We’re small business and just migrated to eM client. No doubt, its really great email client. However, all the folks, who were using Outlook earlier, indicated that this is the only feature they miss for day to day work activity.

The last update seems to be 2 years old. Neither I see update on this issue here nor I was able to find the feature in version 6.0.22344.0.

I personally think that in absence of this feature, I would rather prefer to go back to Outlook.

Thanks.

Hello Rajesh, this feature is currently under development for the upcoming release of eM Client 7 and will be one of the main feature of the upcoming release along with many other new features, follow us on Facebook or twitter to get the latest updates about new releases or updates.

When is this feature expected to come out? My emails in inbox could be cut by 75% with this feature!!