Communication history / Show message doesn't work

Hey all!

The title says it all: in an email, I right click on the sender, “communication history”, a window with 200+ messages with the same sender shows up, and then if I click on any of the “show message” links in that window, then nothing happens.

Please fix,
Thx,
Zsolt

Hi Zsolt, what version of eM client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?
What version of Internet Explorer do you have installed on your computer, can you make sure it’s the latest available version? Also do other links in eM client (e.g. in a received email) work as expected?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hey,

eM: 6.0.21040.0 (fresh downloaded)
IE: 11 (11.0.9600.16428)
.NET: 4.5.0 (release 378389)

Other links in received emails work just fine

Thx,
Yours,
Zs

Hi again Zsolt, can you please update your application to this version of eM Client and check if the issue persists? http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi
If it does, can you please open Internet Explorer and navigate to Internet Options > Security > Custom level, and check if the “Allow programmatic clipboard access” is set to enable?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hey,

Upgrade done. No effect.
“Allow programmatic clipboard access” was “Prompt”, I set it to “Enable”. No effect.
Removed “Protected mode” in IE security. No effect.
Set security level to “Medium” instead of “Medium-high”. No effect.

So, problem still exists.
Thx,
Yours,
Zs