I’m trying to email multiple people, so in my message window, I click on “To” and I get a list of all my contacts, but I can only choose the primary email from each contact and not their other emails?
Hi, you should be able to choose any of the emails if it’s saved in the contact’s details, what version of eM client are you currently using?
Can you make a screenshot of the issue (that other email addresses are not listed for a given contact)?
Hi, hard to do a screenshot because i have to blur everything, but here are the steps:
- Click on “New” (new message)
- Click on the “To” label, not the text box. This will open the “Select Contact” window.
- The “Select Contact” window shows all your contacts, but only the primary email address for each contact.
- I need to select multiple contacts to send the email to, but I need to choose which email address to use from each contact. I cannot, because only the primary ones appear in this window.
- In outlook, when you do the steps above, if a contact has multiple addresses, you actually see the contact repeated with different address on each line.
Hope this makes sense.
Hi again, you’re right this is really quite annoying, I’ve reported this issue to the developers and hopefully there will be a solution in future releases.
In the meantime I can only recommend adding the contacts without using the contacts window, just type in their name and all their addresses should be displayed in the dropdown.
Or you can create a distribution list if you’re using the same group of people multiple times.
Hope this helps, thank you for pointing this out to us,
Hi again, just to let you know, I’ve been informed by the developers that this is actually an intended behavior, that only primary address can be selected from this window.
I’m sorry if this is an issue for you, but I hope you can manage to use the current setting. If you’d like to see an improvement to this feature you can start an Idea topic here on the forum and let other users vote on the feature, that way we can consider improving this in future releases if the user feedback is sufficient.
Thank you for understanding, regards,